STITCHFIX #15

Happy Monday! It's Stitchfix time!

If you haven't heard of Stitchfix here are the deets: 
1) Go the link, sign up and fill out all the info they ask for about your personal tastes, they'll hook you up with a stylist who'll send you a box with 5 items that they think will look great on you, based on what you tell them.
2) Pay a $20 styling fee which includes the box shipped to you and goes toward your purchase should you choose to keep anything in the box. 
3) Get your box (which you can set up on auto for once a month or schedule them as you wish) and try on your items! You have 3 days to decide and there's a free shipping bag included to send back what you don't want.


Here's a look at what I got this round:

Bay to Baubles: Constance Stone Tassel Pendant Necklace $34

Thin chain, just the right length. I'm really picky about my jewelry, especially necklaces (I hate stuff around my neck) but really felt comfortable with this. A simple statement piece. Keeping it!

Pixley: Samy Woven Dress $74

I loved how flowy this dress was and it's rather lightweight and comfy. The length was great. I just decided not to keep it because I really have nowhere to wear a nice dress and this one seemed a bit nicer than something I could wear casually. 

Pixley: Messi Lattice Neckline Knit Top $68

I chose to dress this top up two different ways. The first one is a bit dressier, I paired it with a midi skirt and nude heels. The second look is probably how I would wear it more often. I love the detail at the top and how loose and flowy it was. Definite keeper. 

Papermoon: Georgie Knit Tank $38

 Love this top so much! Perfect summer layering top. I put a long blazer/vest with it (Forever21). This will be a new staple.

There was also a pair of denim boyfriend shorts in this box but they just really weren't my color so I didn't even try. I've been very picky with my "keep" items lately as I'm working on building a solid spring/summer wardrobe with less, but everything can be mixed and matched in different ways. Simplicity is key.

Want to give it a try? There's nothing to lose, even if you only do it once, it's a super fun experience. GO HERE to read more and sign up!

No comments :

Post a Comment