May 4, 2015

everyday style vol 1.

Now, let me preface this post with a warning: I'm not a fashion blogger. I'm barely a blogger. So I'm not delving into a new horizon where I believe I can expel fashion advice to the masses. I've just been on quite a style journey over the past couple of years, really finding in enjoyment in trying to look somewhat put together and still practical and comfortable. If I can do it, you can, too! 

Ok, I'm glad we got that out of the way. 

I decided to start a series on the blog dedicated to totally doable, everyday style for just about anyone. Many fashion bloggers I see online are very much not my body type. I'm sure I'm not many people's body type either. I see things that look super cute on other women and would make me look like a beached whale on drugs. I'm hoping to provide a little bit of variety? I don't know.

I'm not going to have a million photos of an outfit and the details over and over. I just don't have the time or patience. Also, almost all the photos will be selfies done with a remote or timer and once again, I just don't have time for a million detail photos. I think if you see the photo you get the picture. I don't need need to take photos of myself at multiple angles to show what I threw together that day, around here we keeps it reals. 

So yeah. I can't promise everything I wear will look awesome together but I can promise I'll be wearing an outfit. Like, I'll have clothes on. Keepin' the expectations low, great strategy!

Shoes: DSW / Pants: Lou & Grey / Tank: Tailgate Clothing / Jacket: Lucy

Shoes: DSW / Jeans: Madewell (similar) / Tee: Madewell / Purse: Fossil (similar)

Shoes: Target / Leggings: Lorna Jane / Tank: Amuse / Sunnies: Urban Outfitters

Boots: Madewell (similar) / Jeans: Gap / Top: Lou & Grey / Bag: Fossil (similar) / headband: me :)

Sandals : Target / Jumper: Urban Outfitters / Bag: Stitchfix

Shoes: Target / Pants: Stitchfix / Top: Old Navy (similar) / Bag: Fossil (similar) / Hat: similar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *