October 29, 2014

Capsule Wardrobe Week 1

Ok, so remember a couple of weeks ago when I said I was completely revamping my wardrobe in favor of having more items I love and less of what I don't wear? Well, I think I'm about done. I haven't gotten around to taking photos of all of the items, but I plan on doing that soon so you can all see literally everything I have to wear for the next 3-6 months. 

For now, I'm posting on Instagram daily of my outfit for the day. (Much to the dismay of many followers who drop off after I post a photo of my outfits. They must be pretty horrible.) Now, the goal of me posting these is to have a collective set of photos of all the different variations of outfits I put together with my limited wardrobe. I'm hoping it'll help give some of you all ideas on ways you can put items together and also show you that more in your closet isn't really more. I want to be an example of how you can wear the same staple pieces in different ways in real life. 

I'm a stay at home mom. It's hard to follow a lot of fashion bloggers, and even my favorite and capsule inspiration Un-Fancy because most days a week I'm at home, and I only leave the house for short periods of time to run errands or go to the park or drop my kids off at preschool. I don't have the need to wear heels or even boots with heels or even wedges very often. The idea of a capsule wardrobe is to style it in way that best suits your individual lifestyle, and as you'll see in the coming weeks, my lifestyle is pretty casual. 

All of that being said, here's a peek at what I wore over the past week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *