August 27, 2014

pretty things to look at.

Since the boys have been going to preschool 5 mornings a week, I've set some big goals for myself and my etsy shop. I want to be able to use this time to work. Working at home is so hard for me. There are distractions literally everywhere. That pile of clothes that needs put away. Last night's dishes still on the counter (and table, whoops). These and about elevnety hundred other things and a silent, kid free house, just call to me to get it done while I can. And then I end up not having enough time to really do what I want to with my business.

I've been asked so many times what I'm going to do when the boys start school full time. My etsy shop? I really want it to be what I do full time. I want to keep creating, pushing myself and my skills. I've never been happier in a job than when I'm working for myself. Right now I'm pushing myself to expand my skills and to put myself out there with new products. 

I've been working more on quilts the past few weeks and scouring the all-might Pinterest for some inspiration. I thought I'd share with you all what I've been loving on.

This perfectly simple and neutral quilt. 

This fun herringbone pattern.

This AMAZING Vintage Modern quilt. The colors! 

Yes on every level to this.

And of course, I love me a good colorful quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *