reader survey! what do you people want??

Happy Monday people! I'm on a post-one day of Blogher inspiration high. I've been motivated by all of these amazing writers and fierce women (and dudes) to create, to be authentic, to be intentional. I want this blog to be both a reflection of me and of it's reader community. 

I'm extremely interested in hearing what you all want to see more of here on Mama Mandolin. Not that I'm going to change the format of the blog but I'd love to be able to use my strengths and knowledge and infuse it into whatever you all want to see more of. Maybe in a weekly or monthly series, or just in the general content. Now don't get me wrong, I'll still write about whatever the hell I feel like writing about but I'd like you all to help me steer this ship a little bit. 

I'd be so grateful for you to all fill out this survey honestly or if you have any different suggestions that won't fit, leave me a comment! 


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

And for your viewing pleasure, a photo that makes me laugh every time I see it. Who doesn't need a good giggle on Monday? 

No comments :

Post a Comment