Stitchfix #9

It's Stitchfix time again! They've been really listening to my feedback over the past few months and sending a lot of more exciting and edgy styles. Although every piece isn't always a hit, having someone send me something that's out of my comfort zone or what I wouldn't have chosen for myself is exactly what I think this service should be used for...not just sending you things you would have picked out anyways.

If you haven't heard of Stitchfix here are the deets: 
1) Go the link, sign up and fill out all the info they ask for about your personal tastes, they'll hook you up with a stylist who'll send you a box with 5 items that they think will look great on you, based on what you tell them.
2) Pay a $20 styling fee which includes the box shipped to you and goes toward your purchase should you choose to keep anything in the box. 
3) Get your box (which you can set up on auto for once a month or schedule them as you wish) and try on your items! You have 3 days to decide and there's a free shipping bag included to send back what you don't want.

I can't say enough about how much I love this service. I look forward every month to what surprise I'm going to get in my box and just really enjoy trying clothes on from the comfort of my own home. Oh, and let's not forget the outfit suggestions they send with each piece, so you know exactly how to wear it and can find things from your closet to put together.

Here's what I got this month:
CARMELITA CREW NECK LAYERED SWEATER
This top is super comfortable and lightweight...great for spring when it's a little chilly still. I really like the look of this I just never really know what to wear underneath since the white layer is sheer. I wore a white tank top because I had no clue what to do lol

MORA CUT-OUT DETAIL BLOUSE
I really love the color and cut outs on this blouse. I paired it with a coverup I got a couple of months ago in a previous Stitchfix. My only issue with this (it's a tanktop) is that I'm just not really good at wearing big flowy tops. I feel like they just make me look bigger. I pulled in the waist here-I really feel more comfortable in things a little more fitted.

MESA CARGO ANORAK JACKET
This jacket is very interesting. I love the high collar (which holds a hood) and the wide rolled up sleeves are also very comfy/fun. There's gold button and zipper detail and the cinched waist is perfect for my body. What you can't see here is the back is a lot longer than the front. I'm still trying to decide on this. It feels a little big and maybe it's supposed to be that way. 

MADOX TRIBAL PRINT FIT AND FLARE DRESS
This dress is super lightweight and comfortable. So comfy. And the length is just right for me, who at 5'9" and a big booty tend to find dresses too short. My only problem with this was that it was just a little too big on top. It's a large but the top half was just a little too loose on me, otherwise this would have been a total winner. 

BERKELEY LIGHTWEIGHT AZTEC PRINT INFINITY SCARF
If you know me, or have seen any of my previous fixes...you know I love me some scarves. I think lightweight was the key this month because this thing is just perfect. Love the colors and it adds just the perfect bit of flare to a simple outfit. 

Want to give it a try? There's nothing to lose, even if you only do it once, it's a super fun experience. GO HERE to read more and sign up!





No comments :

Post a Comment