It's Stitchfix time again!
If you haven't heard of Stitchfix here are the deets:
1) Go the link, sign up and fill out all the info they ask for about your personal tastes, they'll hook you up with a stylist who'll send you a box with 5 items that they think will look great on you, based on what you tell them.
2) Pay a $20 styling fee which includes the box shipped to you and goes toward your purchase should you choose to keep anything in the box.
3) Get your box (which you can set up on auto for once a month or schedule them as you wish) and try on your items! You have 3 days to decide and there's a free shipping bag included to send back what you don't want.
I can't say enough about how much I love this service. I look forward every month to what surprise I'm going to get in my box and just really enjoy trying clothes on from the comfort of my own home. Oh, and let's not forget the outfit suggestions they send with each piece, so you know exactly how to wear it and can find things from your closet to put together.
Here's what I got this month:
1. WRENN V-NECK JERSEY TOP
I really like the color of this top and the neck detail cute since I'm not big on wearing necklaces. The fabric is super stretchy and light weight, also a plus. The only down side are the sleeves. They're short sleeves that just kind of hang-not really sleeves, not really a tank. I'd probably always wear it with something over top.
2. BALTIMORE CHEVRON STRIPED KNIT SHIRT
At first I wasn't really sure about this shirt. I'm not too on-board with this whole chevron trend. This has capped short sleeves with a little bit of gathering detail but the rest of the shirt just kind of hangs, so it needs either a belt or something to define the waist. I chose a black blazer. Instantly-I loved the shirt. It's also made of the same stretchy material as the shirt above which = super comfy.
3. HALLOWELL OMBRE KNIT SWEATER
Love! It's sheer, so you need a shirt underneath, and there are lots of holes in it (patterned down from the shoulders if you can see) but gosh the color is so pretty. I really, really love this.
4. FIORE BOX PLEATED SKIRT
So this skirt is a dark heather grey and is made out of a jersey material. Very comfy. However, I'm not sure if the size was just too big or where it's supposed to be worn but it fell at my hips which was just not flattering. I synched the back with some clothespins so you could see it worn higher (which is most flattering on me). I paired it with a basic blouse and some black ankle boots. I don't have tights or I would have worn some fun ones. Oh, and a sparkly headband. I won't be keeping this but it was pretty comfortable.
5. IVY GRID PRINT TAB-SLEEVE BLOUSE
I hated this shirt when I took it out of the box. Not my style print at all. And it's super boxy. However, I put on a belt to define the waist and the sleeves have a button/strap to pull them up. The neck line is a little weird so if I kept this, I'd probably always wear a scarf with it. I matched it with some leggings and bright heels just because. I don't hate it now that I've dressed it up a little but without the accessories, it doesn't do much for me.
Outfit deets: Scarf and leggings - don't know! // Heels - Target
Want to give it a try? There's nothing to lose, even if you only do it once, it's a super fun experience. GO HERE to read more and sign up!