Stitchfix #6

Stitchfix #6 arrived! 

If you haven't heard of Stitchfix here are the deets: 
1) Go the link, sign up and fill out all the info they ask for about your personal tastes, they'll hook you up with a stylist who'll send you a box with 5 items that they think will look great on you, based on what you tell them.
2) Pay a $20 styling fee which includes the box shipped to you and goes toward your purchase should you choose to keep anything in the box. 
3) Get your box (which you can set up on auto for once a month or schedule them as you wish) and try on your items! You have 3 days to decide and there's a free shipping bag included to send back what you don't want.

I can't say enough about how much I love this service. I look forward every month to what surprise I'm going to get in my box and just really enjoy trying clothes on from the comfort of my own home. Oh, and let's not forget the outfit suggestions they send with each piece, so you know exactly how to wear it and can find things from your closet to put together.

Here's what I got this month. 

1.  41Hawthorn - Alyssa Multicolor Stripe Fringe Scarf
This scarf is huge! And so, so soft. I wasn't sure about it at first but after throwing it on with my coat, I knew I had to keep it. It's just so dang warm. It's an easy pop of color to a plain outfit. Oh, did I mention how soft it is? Yeah, that.

2. Renee C - Taber Foldover 3/4 Sleeve Sweater
This sweater was just not my style. It's one of those fold over neck lines that I'm just not sure what to do with. That's not even counting in the fact that I have wide shoulders so it was just a little tight. I'm also not a huge fan of anything that's tighter around the waist, and this shirt has some ribbing at the bottom, I just don't need anything started there. 

3. Sweet Rain - Alan Cowl Neck Asymmetrical Jacket
Love this! Fits like a glove. Has pockets. Soft, warm, cute. Keeping it.

4. 41Hawthorne - Julia Utility Jacket
I liked the color of this jacket, and inside are some really cute stitching details on the seams. The waist has cinch cords inside which is good when you need some waist detail. Another detail I loved, arms flare at the very bottom so when you unbotton it, the sleeves roll up nicely without being too tight on your arm. The only downfall-I'm not a fan of anything with collars. I just can't do it. Makes me feel really dorky for some reason lol

5. 41Hawthorne - Filbert 3/4 Sleeve Popover Blouse
This shirt is comfy, lays great, I love the color. Debating on whether to keep it or not only on the fact that I have a few other shirts just like this! 

Want to give it a try? There's nothing to lose, even if you only do it once, it's a super fun experience. GO HERE to read more and sign up!



No comments :

Post a Comment