Stitchfix #5 arrived!
If you haven't heard of Stitchfix here are the deets:
1) Go the link, sign up and fill out all the info they ask for about your personal tastes, they'll hook you up with a stylist who'll send you a box with 5 items that they think will look great on you, based on what you tell them.
2) Pay a $20 styling fee which includes the box shipped to you and goes toward your purchase should you choose to keep anything in the box.
3) Get your box (which you can set up on auto for once a month or schedule them as you wish) and try on your items! You have 3 days to decide and there's a free shipping bag included to send back what you don't want.
That's it. I seriously love it. Here's what I got this month. And this month I went a little bit out of my comfort zone and tried to dress each piece with what I had in my closet. You know, make it an actual outfit. I'm not a fashion blogger or even that particularly well of a dresser lol but though I'd give it a try!
1. Caramela- Benfield Heathered Drape Front Cardigan
I apparently didn't wear this right, I guess it opens up even more on the top (or so the photos say that come along with each piece). This is so comfortable, love the color. It's a keeper. Also good for fat days and Thanksgiving.
Outfit details: hat- Urban Outfitters // Jeans - Levi's // Boots - Minneotonka
2. Margaret M - Kayla Skinny Jean
My first time ever getting pants. I was a little wary on signing up to get them but these are awesome. A little more expensive than I pay for pants but they are so stinking comfortable and stretchy. And although I thought they'd show every lump and bump on my thighs, nope! They're amazing.
Outfit details: Sweatshirt and shoes Target // scarf - I have no idea lol
3. Chris & Carol- Eugene Striped Button Detail Knit Shirt
I like the length of this. I like the stripes, I'm just never quite sure about the should stripes that go horizontally over my shoulders. I don't know why I'm so particular about this. I just am. However, the shirt is SO comfortable. There's also a couple of little buttons on the shoulder which add a nice detail.
Outfit details: scarf - Kohls // Jeggings - Old Navy // Shoes - Ross
4. 19 Cooper - Cathleen Split-Neck Tulip-Sleeve Blouse
Love, love this shirt. Gathered arms, there's a v-neck under the scarf, nice and flowy. Definitely keeping it.
Outfit details: Scarf- World Market // Corduroy Pants- Kohl's (Lauren Conrad) // Shoes - Aldo
5. Kensie - Kellam Colorful Yarn Knit Sweater
I WANT to love this. But up close, the colors just remind me of Google colors haha! Or it's just a little too chunky? I don't know. It's comfortable, so that's a plus. Just not sure about it.
Outfit details: Jeggings and boots- Old Navy // Headband (although you can't really see it) Acute Designs
Want to give it a try? There's nothing to lose, even if you only do it once, it's a super fun experience. GO HERE to read more and sign up!