Sleeping Hubs.

It's no secret that my husband is borderline narcoleptic. It's not that he always sleeps, it's that I always catch him sleeping, and that he can pretty much fall asleep anywhere. He's very much a night owl and I honestly don't know how he functions staying up super late into the wee-hours of the morning. The best thing is, he can sleep for 8 hours at night and still take naps during the day. He's like a newborn baby. 

If you follow me on Instagram, you'll see he's developed quite the following - I've been taking photos of him sleeping for over a year...and yes, he's cool with it. He usually just chuckles and shakes his head when I show him the photos. 

I thought I'd highlight a couple of my faves.

Man, they sleep so much when they're little don't they?

No comments :

Post a Comment