how the heck is it November already?

Ok so I've already failed at National Blog Post Month. I missed yesterday...and I'm super late today. BUT in my defense, I have 2 sick children. And then my husband came home from work all sniffly and sick. Today I couldn't do much other than sit with and love on my sick babies. It's only a matter of time before I catch the sickness, too.

Wait, how the heck is it November already? Summer is over? What is going on?

Ok. What I really wanted to talk about today was what's going to happen at the end of this month. I'm going to be a vender in my very first craft show! Jinglefest is happening in San Jose and I'm going to be selling my handmade goods. I have no idea what I'm in for, I really don't know much about the show or size. Just going to cross my fingers and hope for a good turn out.

In the meantime, I've been making up a storm. Not only will I have the craft show, but Black Friday and the holiday shopping season immediately following. My friend Kristine came over this weekend and we had a 4 hour sew-athon. She's so awesomely volunteered to help me with this whole thing and it's nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of. 

I've started making some glass pendant necklaces, something I've been wanting to do for quite awhile. I'm hoping to have them in the shop soon for all of you! I mean, check out how awesome these are...
Teen crushes anyone? Once I got started, I couldn't stop. Oh, the memories. Look at Leo. He's so pretty.

I'm posting every day this month as part of National Blog Post Month or NaBloPoMo you can follow along with everyone participating here

No comments :

Post a Comment