November 29, 2013

40% off your Mama Mandolin purchase! (and a chance to win!)



Happy Black Friday, y'all! I personally don't partake in the deals at the store, I prefer to do my shopping online. I don't handle crowds very well. I hope you're all finding some great deals today!

In honor of the holidays, now through Monday I'm offering 40% off your order in the Mama Mandolin etsy shop using the code HAPPYHOLIDAYS. I've added a few more blankets (and a few more this afternoon) and more bow ties.
And another huge announcement-all bow ties are now available in clip on versions. This means the bow ties can now be for ANY man in your life, little or big! SO excited for this new option. I've had many requests for the clip on bow ties, I'm glad it's now an option for all of you. 

Want to know something even better? With your purchase over the next 3 days, you're entered in a drawing to win this amazing baby quilt made from scraps of all of my favorite Mama Mandolin blankets. My friend and fellow etsy seller Kristine from Josh and Paise made the quilt and we're so excited to offer this prize for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *