September 12, 2013

Stitchfix #4

Stitchfix #4 arrived! 

If you haven't heard of Stitchfix here are the deets: 
1) Go the link, sign up and fill out all the info they ask for about your personal tastes, they'll hook you up with a stylist who'll send you a box with 5 items that they think will look great on you, based on what you tell them.
2) Pay a $20 styling fee which includes the box shipped to you and goes toward your purchase should you choose to keep anything in the box. 
3) Get your box (which you can set up on auto for once a month or schedule them as you wish) and try on your items! You have 3 days to decide and there's a free shipping bag included to send back what you don't want.

That's it. I seriously love it. Here's what I got this month. (Sorry for the crappy bathroom mirror photos. We have one full length mirror in our super dark bedroom, so this is the best I could do!)

1.  AVIARY AZTEC PRINT BELTED SHIRTDRESS
This dress is ok. I like the high belted waist, I like the pockets. The shoulders were a little snug. The print/color just really isn't me. It's also super short so I believe it's more of a tunic than a dress.

2. REYA EYELET SLEEVLESS BLOUSE
I like the color and the eyelet details on the top. That's about it. It lays really weird at my hips and the flippy wing thingies? Definitely not my thing. I felt like I had wings. Just not a very flattering shirt in general.

3. ASHBEY AZTEC PRINT OPEN DRAPED CARDIGAN
My favorite! I absolutely love this. It's big, soft and cozy. I can see myself wearing this with some leggings and boots this fall and winter. It was a little depressing trying this on while it was almost 90 out, but it will be waiting patiently in my closet for the cooler weather!

4. ASHLEE FLORAL PRINT SWISS DOT BLOUSE
This is a cute and comfy blouse. There's a tank inside that's connected (which I hate because they're impossible to get on!) I like the style of the shirt, this one was just ok.

5. GALWAY 3/4 SLEEVE BUTTON-UP BLOUSE
I wasn't sure about this one at first because the buttons are pearl with gold accent. Kind of reminds me of a grandma shirt. BUT, I really like how comfortable and flowy it is. I like the v-neck (flattering for pear shapes like me) I like the color and the nice gathering at the shoulders. I put on my favorite earrings to spruce it up a little and definitely love it. Keeping this!


Want to give it a try? There's nothing to lose, even if you only do it once, it's a super fun experience. GO HERE to read more and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *