August 15, 2013

Stitchfix #3

My 3rd Stitchfix arrived and let me tell you, the past 3 months, it's been something I look forward to each time. I love getting a box of super cute clothes in the mail every month. I love trying them on from the privacy of my own house. This month's one got lost in the mail and I had to wait an extra few days to get it. The suspense!

If you haven't heard of Stitchfix here are the deets: 
1) Go the link, sign up and fill out all the info they ask for about your personal tastes, they'll hook you up with a stylist who'll send you a box with 5 items that they think will look great on you, based on what you tell them.
2) Pay a $20 styling fee which includes the box shipped to you and goes toward your purchase should you choose to keep anything in the box. 
3) Get your box (which you can set up on auto for once a month or schedule them as you wish) and try on your items! You have 3 days to decide and there's a free shipping bag included to send back what you don't want.

That's it. I seriously love it. Here's what I got this month. (Sorry for the crappy bathroom mirror photos. We have one full length mirror in our super dark bedroom, so this is the best I could do!)

1. Mystree - Silas Crochet Detail Belted Dress
Although this dress is really cute, it feels a little dressy for me, I have no idea where I'd wear it. I love the crochet shoulder detail but the dress itself really doesn't do much for me. 

2. Fiancee - Carmyn Striped Open Knit Cardigan
Gah! I love this. Lightweight, flowy, comfortable. I really have a hard time turning down a comfy cardigan. They're especially perfect for bay area weather year round, because it's cool in the mornings, warm during the day and then cool again at night. This is perfect.

3. Tea N Rose - Rosalie Mixed Material Printed Tank
Not a huge fan of this one. It's cute in theory and comfortable, but just not my style. 

4. Honey Punch- Payge Striped Cross-Back Sweater
My favorite of the box. So comfortable, a little bit sheer. It's orange and I don't have much of this color. You can't see the back but the panels cross giving it a cute detail. I really love, love this.

5. Collective Concepts - Ilean Crochet Detail Sleeveless Blouse
I've been needing a cute, casual tank to wear with pants. Jury is still out on this one. Seems a little busy for my taste but it's also gorgeous and the color is flattering. Just not sure. I like it, but do I love it? I have 3 days to decide.

Want to give it a try? There's nothing to lose, even if you only do it once, it's a super fun experience. GO HERE to read more and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *