August 1, 2013

Senior Photos - Kristen

This week I've been sharing some of the senior photos I took of my brothers and sister while they were here visiting me a couple of weeks ago - you can see Josh and Bryce's photos here and here

Today, last but not least is my seester, Kristen. Homegirl is smart. Like, crazy smart. Well, they all three are, but she's way smarter than I am or ever was! She and I are a lot different but that's what makes me love her so much. She has grown up so much in the past couple of years, I can't wait to see the woman she becomes.

Oh, and the eyes. And the eyelashes. I put mascara on her and her lashes literally touched her eyebrows. I mean, my eyelashes are ok but I'm like, raging jealous over hers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *