I miss my family. How about a SALE??

Oh man I've had a crazy week! My mom, brothers and sister were here visiting all last week and we had so many adventures. AND I got to take their senior photos. I can't even believe they're seniors and frankly, it's a little depressing they're not my "little" brothers and sister anymore. But now that they're gone, I'm missing them like crazy. To get life back to normal and to kick me out of the blues- how about a sale in my etsy shop??


So. For the rest of the week, you can get 20% off your order by adding the code MAMA20 at check out. If there's been a blanket or bow tie you've had your eye on, this is probably a good time to snatch one up! 

CLICK HERE to visit my shop and to support what I love: making beautiful things with my hands.

No comments :

Post a Comment