April 30, 2013

let's talk celebrity crushes.

Ok so today on Rage Against the Minivan they talked about top 5 celebrity crushes....and of course I need to get in on this action.

Dear Husband, I love you, but ya' gotta have a list. (He totally has one, too.)

So, in no particular order:

Only long hair, Chris Hemsworth. I don't know why, I just like him with longer hair. He's kind of like a new, Australian version of Brad Pitt (looks wise). The accent definitely ups the hot factor, and the fact that he's Thor. And now he has a baby- and the photos of him carrying the baby all the time are just-heart eyes! 



Shia Lebouf. I've watched him since he was on the Disney Channel! It's hard to believe he's the same goofy kid he was then. He's got this-unconventional/hipster/f-the-world vibe that just oozes attractiveness. 

Idris Elba. Chikezie is going to give me crap for this one because he always tells me to stop drooling when we see him on tv and I insist I don't think he's hot...but he is. 

Dwayne Johnson. Because he's just a giant good looking man with a great smile. No matter how many shitty movies he does.

Joseph Gordon Levitt. I LOVE HIM. How can you not? Seriously. How can you not love him??

Who are your top 5 celebrity crushes?? Please share! I want to hear everyone's picks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *