March 21, 2013

bow ties...and a discount!



It was a little bit cloudy yesterday and I wanted to get some photos of the boys in a couple of my new bow ties while the sun was hiding. Well, there's been a new development since the last time I put bow ties on them. They learned to say no.

I bribed them with popcorn and mini cookies. I let them pick out a tie, it worked for the most part. I just have to take what I can get these days. I got a few good shots of a couple of the new bow ties, and some old bow ties that didn't have a model. 

AND I'm working on some bow ties to have to everyone by next week (just in time for Easter) If you order today or tomorrow you'll have it in time...and here's a little discount for all my readers: use the code MAMA20 for 20% off your purchase. 


1 comment:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *