February 28, 2013

3 years of Julian

In case you haven't been following us since way-back-when, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite photos of the boys over the past 3 years. (Can you tell I'm getting crazy nostalgic as they're about to turn 3?!)

Today we'll start with Julian (since he IS the oldest). He's our sweet, quirky, friendly boy. He truly marches to the beat of his own drum. His facial expressions are killer and he never ceases to surprise us- just when I think I have him figured out he does something out of left field that nobody was expecting. Julian is a peacemaker, mostly trying to avoid conflict. There are a few things that really push his buttons, but he rarely has outbursts. He loves to be goofy and is just a funny kid in general; even the way his body moves is funny. I'm always wondering what he's thinking about and can't wait to hear about all the odd things he will imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *