family selfies at half moon bay

Welp, the holiday marathon is finally over. Two weeks of family coming and going to and from our house. Now time to rest, and for life to get back to normal. We had the best time with Chikezie's family (and I was majorly missing mine). We had a chance to take everyone to Half Moon Bay and I'd decided we were doing family photos there. I busted out my new tripod, found my remote and here is what came of my very first family photo self takes. 

*You can click on the images to see them bigger*

I really wish we could have faced a different direction (to avoid shadows) but we really wanted ocean in the background so I didn't have many options. I'm pretty proud of this first try! Seeing Chikezie's usually pretty formal parents making silly faces was pretty great. 

No comments :

Post a Comment