pinterest tested: yellow cake batter cookies


So guys, my oven works! Within an hour of having it fixed I was ready to bake and quickly scoured Pinterest for something quick and easy. 

Enter, cake batter cookies. I found this recipe, had all the ingredients and decided to test this baby out. (And I had two cute helpers!)

Ingredients:
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions: 
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Stir together cake mix and baking powder. Then add in vegetable oil and eggs. Stir until well blended (will be a little thicker than regular cookie dough). Last, stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let the cookies cool on the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. 


Hope you guys enjoy this one! These were seriously the easiest/best tasting cookies I've had in awhile!

No comments :

Post a Comment