checking in!


Still here guys! And still alive! Life has just been a little bit busy in the past couple of weeks. Thanksgiving and all of the cyber sales has left me a happily busy mama. It's been raining non-stop here for the past few days and my productivity (or feeling of) has been through the roof. The rain is also making me miss Portland.

In other news, we finally have a working dryer, so I've been doing a lot of laundry. The oven still isn't working (which totally sucked on Thanksgiving and right now when there are so many yummy things I want to bake). 

AND in other, OTHER news, hubs and I are going on a date today. His birthday is on Monday and I wanted to take him out so we're doing lunch and a movie today while Auntie babysits the boys. I really do love having family close by. 2 dates in 2 weeks? This is probably the most we've been on in the past 3 years. 

I promise next week things around here will be back to normally scheduled programming. I have so many things to share with you all.

Have a wonderful weekend :)

No comments :

Post a Comment