November 22, 2012

today I am thankful


Today I am thankful for the little struggles we face each day. I know my problems are small compared to those who are really struggling all over the world. 

Today I am thankful for the University of Iowa, because that's where I made some lifelong friends, made so many happy memories and that's where I found my husband. Oh, and my education, can't forget about that one.

Today I'm thankful for modern technology like cell phones, skype, email, this blog. With these things I'm able to keep my family and friends so far away updated on our lives. They get to watch the boys grow, see what we do each day, be a part of our lives in some small way...and that makes the distance not seem so great.

Today I am so, so thankful to be a stay at home mom. Not many people have this opportunity, I get to be here first hand to witness my babies grow each and every day. This is the best time of my life. 

Today I am thankful for Chikezie. We've been on so many adventures together this year. I seriously wouldn't have gotten on this roller coaster with anyone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *