November 26, 2012

half off your order! #cybermonday

I hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving weekend! We had lots of good food and quality family time. I've been busy working off my little buns filling all of my Black Friday etsy orders. (If you ordered, it'll be out in the next couple of days!)

I also wanted to remind you guys of my Cyber Monday sale, once again 50% off your entire purchase.

Don't forget there are plenty of holiday options:

Cowls for both lil ones (boys AND girls) and even for you! (These cowls will only be offered for a limited time so if you've been thinking about them, now's the best time to get them!)

Kids cowls come in a variety of colors:



Adult cowls come in mostly the same colors:

And of course there are lots of ties for other occasions (upcoming birthdays, family photos, weddings, for use as a photography prop, etc.)
See all bow ties HERE.

OH and if you REALLY want a deal, this 2 for 25 special is pretty much on going....except today you'd get half off THAT. 

This 50% off deal ends tonight at midnight so....GET GOING! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *