perfect summer snack: frozen yogurt and graham cracker strawberries

I had too much caffeine a few mornings ago and was feeling ambitious. I looked at my cupboards and in the fridge and decided to try something new. We don't have much since we just moved but I did my best to improvise. Remember how I want to cook more? Baby steps. 

Ingredients:
- graham crackers
- greek yogurt 
(I used strawberry because that's all I had but plain would work, too)
- strawberries

Directions:
Dip cleaned/cut strawberries into greek yogurt, roll it around a little, then dip into the crumbs. Place them on a plate covered in tin foil and put them in the freezer. 

You can play around with your own dipping method. I just used my fingers and got messy. You could also substitute with other fruits, I thought of doing bananas, too. When I took them out to eat, I let them sit for a few minutes to thaw slightly otherwise they were super hard/hurt my sensitive teeth. 

And that's it! It was super easy and a cold, healthy snack that tastes super sweet/sinful but is actually really healthy.

No comments :

Post a Comment