April 17, 2012

messy faces.


Before I had kids, I always swore my kids would at the very least always have clean faces and not any dirt under their fingernails and clothes that weren't covered in everything they ate that day. I mean, how hard can it be to just wipe your kids' face?

And then I had two little boys and was bitch slapped into reality.

Sometimes there are things more important than whether all the crusties are wiped away or there isn't some meal residue somewhere on their person. Sometimes you're just trying to get through the day without any major conflict. Sometimes you're too busy enjoying the moment that you don't give a shit what is on your kids' face. 

Sometimes the moment is just perfectly captured the way it is, messy faces and all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *