April 2, 2012

MARCH Large Sponsors (yeah I know it's April)

Wait...it's APRIL already? These are the lovely laides who sponsored me through March, and most of who you'll see a return during April!

blog 
Some seriously beautiful photos. I love going here and just...looking. And she always has something meaningful to say.


blog // facebook // twitter
A great read and a cute family.

blog // facebook // twitter
Two ladies blogging together about what they love, which may or may not include a lot of DIY. And I love.

blog // shop // facebook  //  twitter
She makes the most gorgeous glass pendant accessories. I mean really. Check them out. Now.

You know I love fabric! Mary has such a good eye for fabrics and uses them for handmade bags and electronic ereader covers. She sent me one of these and it's one of my favorite handmade items yet. 


Please stop by and say hi to all of them! 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *