still alive.



Hey guys! Just wanted to check in...I'm not dead (sort of). I hurt my back pretty bad earlier this week and have been kind of out of commission the past two days. It turned out to be perfect timing because my mother-in-law flew in yesterday to stay for a week.

Made it to the chiropractor today and found out I have a slipped disk and pinched nerve in my lower back. And my upper back is just as bad (thanks to lifting giant children all the time). Anyways. I'm still alive.

And um, MY CHILDREN TURN TWO TOMORROW. I don't even know what is going on. I can't believe this is happening already. We have a big birthday party planned, and a lot of last minute party stuff to get ready tonight. And grandma brought them tricycles. And a giant caterpillar.



I'll be checking in later in the weekend to let you all know how the party went and if my back is broken yet.

AND I wanted to announce the winner of the $100 Tea Collection Credit giveaway:

Carly Skinner!
 I'm a follower of your blog! I'd spend the $100 on some cute onesies for my sweet baby boy.

Carly, congrats! I'll be emailing you shortly :)


2 comments :

  1. Feel better soon. I hope you have fun and are able to celebrate despite what must be agonizing pain! Happy birthday to your cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday little dudes!!!

    ReplyDelete