OMG THE HUNGER GAMES.





It's killing me I can't see the movie until SUNDAY!!! I'm currently working through the 3rd book. I feel like Hunger Games are the cool, less guilty pleasure version of Twilight. Because I think guys are cool with reading them, and they're also way less cheesy and teenage girlish. And written WAY better.

Also, I'm not sure what I think about the guy they cast for Peeta. I've envisioned him as a bigger guy. Kind of weird seeing him in trailers as smaller than Katniss. I also have a not-so-secret crush on Lenny Kravitz so I'm excited to drool over him as Cinna. 

"Insert cheesy hunger games line here."



1 comment :

  1. Think I'm going to have to give in and check out this hunger games stuff! Been trying to resist till the hype calms down but curiosity has gotten the better of me!

    ReplyDelete