March 5, 2012

desert table.

Birthday banner: printed out the letters from photoshop, cut them out and put on colored paper. I taped the papers to some twine. 

$5 cupcake stand, with some cut up scrapbook paper taped on for color.

Bought the labels from a group deals sale. Made the oreos with melted bakers chocolate and some food coloring. Super easy!


I thought I'd show you guys a few of the decor details for the desert table, I'll have more pictures later from other friends who took pics, but these were all I had. I was so busy trying to enjoy the day, I didn't take too many of my own photos.

I tried baking brownies in cupcake tins the night before and burnt them. FIRST FAIL. I melted chocolate chips for the the oreo dipping and it just turned out chunky. SECOND FAIL. I was in a hurry, turned the oven up too high and burnt the cupcakes the morning of the party. THIRD FAIL. LOL! Everything I tried making I ruined. It was not a good baking weekend for me. I'll blame my back.

The morning of the party I finally said "screw it" and just went to the grocery store and bought everything. Totally doing that next year. Some conveniences are worth the price. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *