5 things.


1. We took the boys to the San Diego Zoo today! It was kind of an impromptu trip but I'll be gone next weekend and it was nice to enjoy some family time. It was the boys' first time ever and they had a blast. More pics to come. 

2. If you've ordered anything from my shop in the past week or so, I'm working on it! I'm a little behind on orders as my back has prevented me from doing a lot of sitting and sewing at one time. But know that ALL orders will be out by Wednesday, as I'll be gone for the weekend. Thanks for dealing with me!

3. In regards to my back-you guys I walked around the whole zoo today with no brace and although I'm a little sore now, have felt pretty good all day! Eff yes.

4. Last night at 4am I was woken up by a screaming Julian. I assumed he fell out of bed. When I got to their room, I didn't see him anywhere but could hear him crying. The kid was UNDERNEATH his bed. His head was out but body stuck, and he was in the corner....I have NO idea how this kid managed to get under there. The bed is so close to the ground, I didn't even know he could fit under there. He probably was halfway under on his tummy, woke up and freaked out and got even more stuck. He's such a wiggly sleeper.

5. I hope you all had an amazing weekend! We got in so much family time, I got a lot of sun and feel like I'm starting to come out of my funk. Just in time to celebrate one of my besties getting married this weekend. 

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment