workin' it pt. 1

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I found my motivation again.

If you follow me on Twitter  (if you don't you should!) you may know I started a 30 day work out, kick my ass in shape plan to look and feel my best in time for my best friend's wedding on March 17. I want to keep you all in on the process over the next few weeks and let you know a little bit about what I'm doing, eating, etc. I'm hoping for some good before and after results to show you guys at the end. 

I'm going to make 3 goals each week to keep me focused on the positives instead of the negatives (like the chocolate and crap I ate today). 
This week my goals are: 
1. Drink 4-5 mason jars of water a day.
2. Work out for at least 30 minutes all 7 days this week.
3. Snack on fresh fruits and veggies instead of crackers and carbs.

I'm only on day 2, and today was thrown off because of Valentine's Day. I let myself enjoy the day, somewhat, and still tried to focus on my three goals. If I go too hardcore on a diet or work out, I usually end up quitting it soon. I'm trying to do this realistically. Holidays happen. Dates happen. Life happens. It's just a matter of enjoying a balance between splurging on special days and still working to get healthy.

Workouts: I've been working out while the boys nap for the past couple of days. 
I really like this work out. It's an hour of non stop movement. You don't stay on one exercise too long so it keeps things moving. I really like his style of motivation. The next day my hamstrings were so soooore. 

I did Level 2 of this because I know I can do Level 1...and Level 1 isn't going to get me the results I want in a month. And it was Valentine's Day and I didn't feel like working out for an hour. Let me tell you, I sweat more in that 30 minutes than I did in the hour I did with Bob. I didn't let up at all and made sure to make the most of the 30 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

<
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |