February 5, 2012

Steppin' Out Saturday: I actually stepped out!

top: (actually a dress but I'm tall and didn't want to show my mom bits) F21
skirt: me. I made it.
belt, purse, flats: Target 
(I actually wore heels but my feet hurt at this point :)
glasses: Warby Parker
bracelet: Francesca's 
(linking up with SOS at Mandy's house)

You guys, I step out all the time on Saturdays but I'm usually wearing yoga pants and TOMS. I'm totally a mom all the time. I realized this weekend at the blogger meet up that I actually LIKE dressing up? I mean, I always have but when you stay at home every day, you start to lose the caring. I stopped really caring. 

Well I'm ready to change. I'm ready to start putting myself together at least on weekends when I go somewhere. I promise to start giving you guys the proof, too. Maybe I'm not the most stylish person ever but I do my best, and that's all that matters.

Stephanie and I matched, and obviously we had to do some pictures together. She may or may not have been intoxicated at this point. I was probably slightly buzzed. We are kind of just like this when we're together. I'm sad she's moving away. But excited we're going to be roommates at Blogher '12! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *