February 27, 2012

steppin' out: new favorite jeans

top: forever 21 // jeans: Levi's Curve ID Supreme Curve // sandals: target // bracelet: world market

I stepped out a whole bunch this weekend. I had a ton of errands to run and I'm pretty sure I got most of it done. Luckily the boys take long afternoon naps so I can get out of the house without leaving Chikezie to entertain two teething boys for hours. 

Let's talk about these jeans...um, I love them. After seeing Mandy's commercial (yes...COMMERCIAL, so cool) I decided to go to the Levi's website and try the little quiz myself on how to find your curve ID. Turns out I'm a Supreme Curve. I could have called that one. I have a small-ish waist and a big ole booty. 


Jeans NEVER fit me right (I'm sure a lot of you can relate). If they fit my thighs, they gap or are too loose at the waist. Plus, I'm not a fan of super low cut jeans because it sits weird at my c-section area. I decided to take a risk of ordering these online without trying them on just to see how they'd work. They seriously fit me better than any jean I've ever worn. I'm in love. 

They're just the right length, they curve in at the top so there's no gap, there's a good amount of stretch in them (making them super comfy), the pockets are wide set wide (which is a must when you have a big butt), and the rise is perfect. 

I encourage you guys to go check them out, Levis really knows what they're doing on these!

Linking up with Steppin' Out Saturday at Harper's Happenings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *