February 5, 2012

So Cal Blogger Meetup # 2 Part 1.

At Rappongi in La Jolla. 

Sneaky Misty making everyone say "blog" and stealing all their paper clips. 

Kai and her mama. 



So yesterday was the 2nd So Cal Blogger Meet Up! I had a ton of fun mingling with some like-minded ladies, talking a walk at the beach, eating some Panera and driving home in the dark. I can't tell you how awesome it is to make friends. I know that sounds weird but when you're in a new place and haven't had many opportunities to meet and make friends, things like this are just awesome

The meet up was closer to 60 people (versus the 20+ last time). I told Chikezie when I came home that I didn't necessarily meet too many new people but I spent more time building relationships with the ones I met last time AND made a couple of new friends. 

And when I say building relationships I mean mean giggling like crazy over stupid things and a few cocktails. 

If you can find a blogger meet up close to you, I highly suggest you go. Also? I wore heels. And I'm pretty sure I was a giant:
I'm 5'9 without heels, she's 5'1 on a good day. Yesterday I wore heels. I could see over everyone at the party lol. 

If you went to the meet up be sure to link your posts up over at Tammy's blog

Stay tuned for some sunset photos at the beach :)

1 comment:

  1. This sounds fun! I wish I could have come. Maybe next time...

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *