February 29, 2012

last call for March Sponsors: super discounted ad space

Even though it's the last day of the month-I just wanted to let you guys know I still have a few spaces open for super discounted ad space (which will help me get to Blogher in August!)


LARGE: 2 months + 1 free ($35)


MEDIUM: 2 months + 1 free ($25)


SMALL: 2 months + 1 free ($15)

February was the biggest month yet for us. 
+ 41,000 page loads (up 7k from January!)
       all time high of + 4000 hits on Feb 25
960 average followers to my feed
795 followers through Google Friend Connect
850 twitter followers
346 facebook likes

We're seriously getting bigger every month and I'd love to have you along for the ride. 


GO HERE to purchase your ad space! 

or contact me at mamamandolin@gmail.com if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *