happy gooey hearts day


I wanted to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day.  I know they say we should be showing this kind of love every day of the year but we don't. In this busy, crazy life, sometimes we get caught up in everything else and forget to stop and tell those around us how much they are appreciated and loved. 

I want you to know how much I truly appreciate all of you! This blog has been a source of pride and accomplishment for me over the past 2 years. It's been my own little outlet and means of feeling productive with the outside world as I've adjusted to life at home. I've made some great friends and connected with so many people. I've shared my thoughts, hopes, fears, problems with all of you and you've stuck around to read about it. You've watched my babies grow into curious and sometimes frustrating toddlers. You've supported me with your words and just by reading along on this crazy ride.

Thank you. From the bottom of my gooey heart, THANK YOU. You are appreciated and loved. Even if it's through something as seemingly silly as a blog... y'all mean the world to me.

No comments :

Post a Comment