coffee grounds body scrub DIY


Used coffee grounds can be used for a multitude of household and beauty purposes. I used these with some olive oil as a body scrub and my skin has never felt so soft. It was seriously amazing, and totally worth the messy shower afterward. 

There are a lot of variations of this, including wrapping your legs with plastic wrap as a means of reducing cellulite, but I kind of made up my own way that was easiest and quickest. I don't have time to be wrapping my legs up! 

Ingredients:
1/4 cup warm used coffee grounds
olive oil

Directions:
* Mix coffee grounds with a little bit of olive oil to make a paste- like consistency. 
* While in the shower, scrub mixture in a circular motion on whatever areas of your body you want to exfoliate/soften. (I chose my legs/butt)
* Rinse off and wash as usual. 

ENJOY THE SOFTNESS. Seriously. I don't know if this really helped with cellulite after one use, or if it will at all, but it sure made my skin feel glorious!




No comments :

Post a Comment