bittersweet


There's just something about little boys with their daddy that gets me every time. These are from last February and are some of my favorite photos I've ever taken. Just a regular old morning before Chikezie got ready for work, and spent some extra cuddle time with the boys. I wish we could still do this but they don't do much cuddling anymore. 

They really love their daddy. Julian has been really sad when daddy leaves for work in the morning lately. He'll drop everything to make daddy hold him and will just CRY as soon as Chikezie is out the door. I feel so bad for him, it's probably the worst part of his young little life. His biggest problem is that daddy has to leave every day.

These pictures just make my heart do flips. They make me wish I could go back to that moment and just be stuck in it for awhile. Babies growing is so bittersweet. 




No comments :

Post a Comment