February 28, 2012

11 things!

I was tagged by Jessica in a 11 things post - let's do this thing!

There are five rules:
1. Post these rules
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you've tagged them.



1. I threw out my back this morning bending over to take a cushion off the couch (to make a fort!) this has never happend to me. I felt a pop and I just collapsed! My vision started to go and I was sure I would pass out. Then I proceeded to crawl to our bar and attempt to reach my phone. Made me super nervous about any thing ever happening to me home alone with the boys. I need to set up some kind of emergency plan.


2. I grew up on a pig farm in Iowa and always wanted to keep a baby pig as my friend.


3. When I was little I wanted to be a poet. I loved Shel Silverstein. 


4. I have hoarding tendencies. I attach memories and emotional meanings to objects. I've gotten better at only keeping a few important things. Just yesterday I decided to finally get rid of the red vase that came with a dozen roses from Chikezie the day after we got engaged. 


5. I'm a very independent person. I wish I could just go somewhere and be by myself for like a week and not talk to anybody. I love my family, don't get me wrong. I really love being by myself though.


6. Before I moved to California, I had two cats, Marley (named before all this Marley and me crap) and Pocket. Chikezie hated Marley (she was really fat) and every time she walked by he would just yell out FAAAT! really loud.


7. I wish I had a grand piano in my apartment. I miss playing. Also? I have a guitar in my house and have yet to take lessons.  


8. One time while walking home (in college) I was semi-attacked by a man. He grabbed me and I punched him in the face and ran. You always wonder what you'd do in those situations. I found out I fight back!


9. Tonight is tattoo night!! YEEEE!!! It's been a year :)


10. Some day I want to live in a huge log cabin in the Rockies. 

11. I dislike swimming in anything besides a pool. The idea of fish and things swimming below me and I can't see it!!! AHHH!! It freaks me the freak out. 

Questions from Jessica:

1. Who is your #1 celebrity crush? I kind of love James Mardsen. 

2. What is your zodiac sign? I was born October 17, I'm a Libra :)

3. Do you feel your age? Since having kids (at 25) I feel like my age stopped and I hardly ever remember how old I am...which makes me feel old. Oh and throwing my back out today makes me feel even older.

4. If you already have a kid(s)- do you want more?  I'm kind of torn. I want to be pregnant with one baby. To feel a normal pregnancy. For this to not have been my only shot. For the boys to be big brothers. At the same time, I don't feel like putting my body through hell again lol. Chikezie is good. He doesn't want more. 

5. Which movie character (not the star playing them!) do you think you're most like?  I have no idea....I've never thought about it before!

6. What's your favorite cocktail ever? I keep it simple. Jack and diet coke. Always tastes good to me, always gets the job done.

7. If you could trade places with any blogger for a week, who would it be? Um, maybe Ma Nouvelle Mode...because she has killer hair and lives in France. 

8. Could you have ever been a contestant on Fear Factor? um, no. I don't need or want money that badly. And I don't have giant fake boobs and bounce around in my bikini all day.

 9. Are you a morning or night person? Morning. I actually love mornings. 

10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? You know what? I have no freaking clue. Is that bad? That I'm 27 and don't have a plan?

11. If you had to live in a reality tv show, which would it be? House Hunters International. I want someone to find me some kick ass house worth millions.

And now my questions for those I'm tagging:
1. If you could live anywhere, where would you live.
2. What's your secret talent?
3. What's something about yourself that would surprise people to find out?
4. If you found $100 on the sidewalk, what would you do with it?
5. What would be your last meal if you could chose?
6. If you had a superpower what would it be?
7. What is the one household chore you hate the most?
8. Tell me the craziest thing you've ever done.
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
10. What is your favorite sleeping position?
11. What is your favorite restaurant and what do you order when you're there?

I tag: Moriah Emily Becky Jill and Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *