As much as I love blogging, there are a lot of things about this online world that drive me peanut butter and banana sandwich. If you are guilty of any of these things, don't fret. We all have our own personal preferences; these are mine.
- I've mentioned this before but bad grammar, punctuation, bad English in general. Spell check is pretty much automatic, people. Use it. Love it. Embrace it. Learn the proper use of they're, there, their, etc. You didn't "seen" something, you "saw" it. Basic English. I've unfollowed many blogs because I just can't get past the grammar.
- Blogs turning into Pinterest promoting machines. I've seen so many blogs lately with post after post quite obviously centered around Pinterest and how many pins they can get off of it. I feel like sincerity declines as pushes for traffic increases.
- Handwriting fonts for main blog text.
- When people post like 80 pictures to instagram a day of the same thing over and over again. Use instagram wisely. It gets annoying when people flood your feed constantly. The same goes with Twitter.
- When people start etsy shops to make money. If you do it because you need the money, you're doing it for the wrong reasons. Shops should be started when you truly enjoy handcrafting things and want to share it with others. If you make money at it eventually, that should just be a plus. No matter how much you beg and plead for people to buy your things because you need the money, if it's not something you truly love it will show through.
What internet pet peeves to you have?