Banana Bread Recipe


I love banana bread. I don't make it often enough, but when I do it's gone right away. No really. I made it last night after the boys went to bed...it's 10:45 this morning and it's already gone. We seriously kill it

I thought I'd share with you the recipe I always use, nothing special but always comes out perfect. If you have any additions to this recipe that you use, please share!

Ingredients:
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten (or whipped)
3 mashed over-ripe bananas

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
  2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate, larger bowl, cream brown sugar and butter. Stir in the eggs and mashed bananas. Stir in flour mixture until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
  3. Bake for 60 minutes or until a knife or toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let it cool for 10 minutes before taking it out of the pan. 
Enjoy!


Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment