advertise on Mama and the Dudes in February!


I'm excited to finally be offering advertising opportunities on Mama and the Dudes. I've been playing with the idea for awhile and had been doing an ad swap for a few months to test the waters. I've gotten a ton of interest. My blog continues to grow leaps and bounds every month and I'm quickly realizing I need to grow with it. As much as I'd love to continue swapping with everyone, I have to do what is best for me and this blog. 

I'm going to be honest, sponsorship takes a lot of time and effort. While swapping is good for a growing blog, you can also attract a lot of people who aren't willing to put in the work. I think offering paid sponsorship will really open doors for those who are serious about growing their blog and working with me here on Mama and the Dudes.

I'm really excited about this step and hope you'll come along with me on this journey. Here is what I'll be offering starting in February:

And because February is a short month, and the boys turn 2 in March, I'd like to offer a deal for those interested: if you purchase 2 months of ad space (any size), I'll give you an additional month for free. Right now, my large spot is taken for February but everything else is available. 

Check out my advertising page for more information on all of this! I look forward to hearing from you guys :)

No comments :

Post a Comment