need your help on a new feature!

I'm really excited about this new feature I'm going to be doing weekly here on the blog starting at the beginning of the new year. We all have resolutions and about 99% people want to lose weight, get fit, be more active, etc. 

I know there are millions of sites out there that can tell you exactly what to do and how to do it but I really wanted to make this personal. I'm very passionate about health and fitness and I've realized lately that that passion has really taken a back seat in my life since the boys have been born.

I'm ready to share the things I know with people, and hopefully help. I'm not an expert by any means but my degree is in health and sport studies, I've played volleyball and coached at the high school level (so I know what a good work out looks like), I worked with a personal trainer for over a year and gathered so much helpful information from here and most of my free time reading is about this stuff. I enjoy it. 

I plan on posting each Wednesday with a little bit about what I'm doing as far as work outs go, with specifics. I'll also feature a different activity each week (weight training, cardio, workout dvd's, healthy eating, etc) and go a little more in depth on each subject. I'd like to give some info that I know about these things, and how I use them in my life. 

We can all read about some random person leading a healthy lifestyle but for me, it's most inspiring when it's someone I know. My goal with this feature is to inspire, inform, motivate, and connect. 

This is where I need you guys. 

What would you like to see in this new feature? 

What kinds of questions do you have? 

I'd love to hear from you. Leave comments here or you can email me at mamamandolin {at} gmail {dot} com with your questions.

No comments :

Post a Comment