November 17, 2011

Totally Rad

I got an email a couple of weeks ago about a free trial of Rad Lab which is a new feature from Totally Rad (Photoshop Actions) where you can basically see all of your pictures previewed in a photoshop action. There is a 30 day free trial of Rad Lab, which includes 78 actions and pretty much endless possibilities. 

After just 5 minutes of messing around, look at these fun edits:






I love all of their funky/fun actions and am excited to play around with it for the next 30 days. No, this isn't a sponsored post...just a mama wanting to share a fun new toy.

Also, please notice my bitchin' new glasses courtesy of Warby Parker. Well, not courtesy of them, I paid for them but $95 is pretty reasonable for a pair of glasses, especially when you're as blind as I am.

These are the Prestons and I love them (and Warby Parker).  I placed the order last Thursday and they were here on my doorstep (free shipping) this morning. Fantastic. And even better? For every pair of glasses bought, they donate a pair to someone in need. You should probably get some. 

That is all.





1 comment:

  1. Lol oh you make me smile :-)
    Ps. Love the glasses - totally a fan

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *