I mean, let's face it, they are THE BEST things I have going for me. But there are some other things I'm thankful for that make my life a good one.
- I'm thankful for my cell phone. With it, I'm able to spend countless hours talking with my family and friends who live forever and a year away. And text friends when calling doesn't really work due to screaming children.
- I'm thankful for Facebook chat, where I spend late nights up past my bedtime chatting with my bestie:
Yes, she really is that good looking.
- I'm thankful for the nice weather in California because it allows us to go anywhere, pretty much anytime without worry of weather interference.
- I'm thankful for the crafty side I've discovered of myself. I've always had it but have really been able to put it to use this past year.
- I'm thankful for this blog and the outlet it's allowed me and the wonderful people I've met through it.
- And lastly, I'm thankful for the friends I have at home in Iowa that no matter how far the distance or how long we go without catching up, we still manage to pick up right where we left off. I know some good people.