you might want to see this

Last night around 10 I was in bed, completely enthralled in my Twilight Eclipse book (like I am almost every night...) when Chikezie peeked his head through the bedroom door. 

"Go away, I'm reading." This is my usual response when reading these books...rude. But I'm obsessed and don't want to be bothered. 
"Did you hear me laughing downstairs?" 
"No, I was reading. I can't really hear anything."
"Come downstairs for a second."
"No. I'm reading. I'll just watch it in the morning." Thinking it was one of the 5 million stupid/usually funny videos he makes me watch.
"Seriously, come down here for one second. PLEASE."
"Fine."

When I got down to the computer, my husband started giggling...and this is what I saw:













...... I have no words.  :: blank stare::

I had children with this guy...

And of course I bust out laughing like an idiot.

"Chikezie, what the hell is wrong with you?" He's still laughing, flipping through the pictures. 

"I'm posting these on my blog. They need to be shared with the world. People need to see these." 

He stopped laughing for a moment. "Ok!" 

As freaking strange as this man is, he is equally as hilarious. If laughter is what it takes to make a marriage last forever, I'm afraid I'm stuck with this crazy. 




3 comments :

  1. Im laughing so hard at this because my husband does the same thing when i try to take his picture he will make similar faces.. lol

    Love this post..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha - this kills me. I love it. Thanks for sharing a little of your crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 and 5 are my favorites. I laughed out loud. My husband is just like that. I'll take goofy over boring any day though!

    ReplyDelete