how to center page tabs in blogger [tutorial]

I've been trying to figure this out for awhile and finally after some searching, learned how to center my pages tabs at the top of my blog. (as you can see above) I want to share with y'all how I did it. And my husband, the web designer, is probably laughing at this simple HTML but I have a very limited and basic knowledge of HTML....so if I can figure this stuff out, anybody can!


(these instructions are for the updated blogger dashboard, if you need help on the old lay out let me know)

STEP 1

On your blogger dashboard select the Template tab on the left hand navigation column.
Select the orange  Customize  button :

STEP 2

Once in your Template Designer, select the Advanced tab:

STEP 3

In the Advanced tab, scroll down in the second column to Add CSS
(The box to the right will be blank.) 

Copy and paste the following highlighted code into the Add custom CSS box:

.PageList {text-align:center !important;}
.PageList li {display:inline !important; float:none !important;}



STEP 4
Make sure in the preview that your tabs are now centered and then make sure to save your changes. 
And that's it!


If you guys have any questions, or problems let me know...I'll TRY to help. Emphasis on the TRY.

No comments :

Post a Comment