September 24, 2011

A to Z

I saw this on Sometimes Sweet last week and wanted to copy. So I wrote this last weekend and then this week, scheduled it for today...and then saw everyone and their dog post it over the week. Whatever. This is some groundbreaking information, folks. Truly may change your life.

A. Age: 26.. but 27 on Oct. 17! 

B. Bed size: Queen. But I want a California King. I'm a diagonal stomach sleeper. And I like to sprawl my legs out to the cold parts of the bed. I want more cold parts.


C. Chore that you hate: Folding laundry. I have no problems washing it, but folding and hanging and putting away is just a pain in my ass. Plus, most of our stuff is hanging so I have to HANG everything up. Whining. 


D. Dogs: When the boys are old enough to pick one out and help take care of it, I'd like to get one. And only if we live somewhere with a big yard. 


E. Essential start to your day: Coffee and breakfast. I'm not one who can skip breakfast. I feel weak and tired and STARVING.

 
F. Favorite color: It's Hawkeye football season...so BLACK AND GOLD!!


G. Gold or Silver: Silver, I guess.


H. Height: 5'9" 


I. Instruments you play: I started piano lessons in 1st grade-9th grade and still play (when I find a piano). I played in jr high/high school jazz band, too. I even won an outstanding soloist award at a jazz band competition! 


  • I've also played flute (5th & 6th grade)
  • French horn (7-9th)
  • mellophone and xylophone in marching band over the years
  • trumpet (when they needed me to in high school) 
  • vibes, which is essentially piano, in jr high jazz band


J. Job title: stay at home mama. Before this I was a re-enrollment counselor for a college.  And I was a high school volleyball coach.


K. Kids: the dudes! 


L. Live: Southern California


M. Mother’s name: Ba-ba-ba Ba-Barbara Ann


N. Nicknames: Mama (my friends called me this even before I was a mama) and Mandolin.


O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was in kindergarden I had pneumonia and was in the hospital for a few days before Easter. And then when I had the boys.


P. Pet peeves: lazy people leaving their shopping carts in the middle of the parking lot. 


Q. Quote from a movie: "You had two pairs of gloves the WHOLE TIME??" "Uh, yeah, we're in the Rockies. Duh."--Dumb and Dumber


R. Right or left handed: right handed. But in volleyball I can hit pretty good with my left, too.


S. Siblings: Josh, Kristen and Bryce...all 15.


U. Underwear: none of yo business.


V. Vegetable you hate: Asparagus. PUKE.


W. What makes you run late: whatever I can find an excuse for.


X. X-Rays you’ve had: wrist, knees, ankle, elbow, dental. I have what the doctors called "over-flexible joints" so I had a lot of injuries in sports. 


Y. Yummy food that you make: everything I make is yummy. duh.


Z. Zoo animal: Baby everythings. And giraffes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *