I want ya'll to feel like you know me. I'm a really open person. I don't hide much, what you see is what you get with most of my friends. I feel like these blogging relationships should be the same. So today I'm going to share with you some things about me, or about how I see myself. And I want you to share back.
- I prefer the clouds to the sun. These cool, cloudy, fall mornings in So Cal are my favorite.
- Most days my hair goes uncombed, my glasses stay on, and my ripped leggings.
- Sometimes I stare a little longer at my curves before I get in the shower. I know I'm not a model, I know I'm softer than I used to be. But this motherhood thing, it's changed my body into something less of a girl's and more of a woman's. I don't mind. Most days.
- I'm a dreamer. I'm semi-organized. Sometimes I have a plan. My house is basically clean.
- I'm an extremely patient person. I guess little things like time don't bother me.
- I've learned to shut off my emotions easily. It's a protective trait I've somehow developed. To some it may seem cold-hearted. If you wrong or hurt me bad enough, I'm done. I don't need anyone in my life who doesn't bring out the best in me.
- I'm a country mouse. This life in one of the most crowded places in the country leaves me completely out of my element.
- I suck at keeping up with friends, something I'm actively working on.
- I love to be alone. I could go days without talking to a single soul. I think this is from growing up an only child for 11 years on a farm. This independence is my favorite thing about myself.
- I like making people laugh. Especially in situations where I'm new to people, I feel like humor best breaks the ice. When I hear people say I'm funny, I take it as SUCH a compliment.
Now it's your turn to share. Tell me a couple things about yourself. I want to get to know you.